Hi, if you’ve arrived here you probably installed my Strava watch face for Pebble.
Unfortunately, I am no longer supporting this app. I don’t have a device for testing and since Pebble sold out to Fitbit I have no intention of remedying this.
I do make other things though… physical things, in the real world. Why not take a look around seeing as your here now anyway?
- Make Your Own Push-Up Board
- Make your own Hand Sanitizer
- Vivoactive Cradle Wall Charger
- 3 easy steps to make your own beeswax wraps
- Build Your Own Summerhouse – Part 3, Wall Frames & Deck
Anyway, again I’m sorry. It’s frustrating when you think you found something that meets your needs and then it turns out not to work. Good luck with your watch, I loved my Time Steel and my Steel before it very much.
If you decide to ditch your Pebble then I can recommend the Garmin Vivoactive 3.