Hi, if you’ve arrived here you probably installed my Strava watch face for Pebble.
Unfortunately, I am no longer supporting this app. I don’t have a device for testing and since Pebble sold out to Fitbit I have no intention of remedying this.
I do make other things though… physical things, in the real world. Why not take a look around seeing as your here now anyway?
- 3 easy steps to make your own beeswax wraps
- Build Your Own Summerhouse – Part 3, Wall Frames & Deck
- Make Your Own Magnetic Lanyard
- 5 common mistakes every new woodworker makes
- Kerb Protector – No More Scuffed Alloy Wheels
Anyway, again I’m sorry. It’s frustrating when you think you found something that meets your needs and then it turns out not to work. Good luck with your watch, I loved my Time Steel and my Steel before it very much.
If you decide to ditch your Pebble then I can recommend the Garmin Vivoactive 3.